Remember yesterday when I let everyone know I was not going to wait around for house repair #3? Well, #3 has arrived. Now it’s not really a major thing, it will just require travel man’s time when he is home next week. The screen/storm door has something wonky going on with closing properly. This happened right after I posted yesterday. Murphy’s Law strikes again. What’s your most recent house repair dilemma?
- Spending time with family this weekend was a gift. Reconnecting with my cousins after far too long was priceless. #cousinlove #familytimes 11 months ago
- Happy 4th of July to all. #Freedom https://t.co/6VadsAz4A9 11 months ago
- Happy Birthday Zachary!!! reneesrevelings.com/happy-birthday… https://t.co/FX1G7dZba2 11 months ago
- Your being defines your doing—not the other way around stewardship.com/articles/the-o… via @ChrisBrownOnAir 1 year ago
- A great post from The Pioneer Woman. Take a moment to remember... thepioneerwoman.com/confessions/st… 1 year ago
A Quote or a Quip"The best way to predict your future is to create it." -Abraham Lincoln
GRAND Social – Grandparent linky
Family Home and Life
For the love of writing…..
Things I love to write aboutairports baking baseball birthday birthdays blogger award blogging butter cake California camera Camp Grandma celine dion Christmas christmas gifts Christmas tree Cook disneyland domestic goddess Electronics entertainment Evan Evernote family family happenings family pictures Flour Food friends Garden grandma Grandparent grandson holiday holidays home home improvement Ice cream Illinois iPad iphone leukemia Montana Mother's Day netflix New Year new year's eve painting parents Party House pizza planning Plant plants power outage projects Recipe recipes Recreation Reno road warrior salsa Shopping skype Southern California Sugar transportation travel travel man United States vacation valentine's day wordpress writing zucchini