Hello friends and neighbors. Travel Man and I are taking a vacation together for the rest of the week. We’ll also be celebrating our tenth anniversary. Wow! Time does fly when you’re having an adventure. I’ll be back with my blogging stories next week. In the meantime I’ll be taking a little break from the electronics too. Everyone enjoy a wonderful weekend.
- Back on the Road with #TravelMan wp.me/p1KVMa-RE 2 days ago
- Oklahoma thepioneerwoman.com/?p=20574 3 days ago
- On the road with Travel Man today. He carries all the bags. #lovethisguy http://t.co/xJJKNmfRds 3 days ago
- Garage sale day!! 6 days ago
- Fresh fruit salad. It's what's for dessert. #lovesummertime http://t.co/OAnZ6asoK6 1 week ago
A Quote or a QuipTell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” ― Benjamin Franklin
GRAND Social – Grandparent linky
Family Home and Life
For the love of writing…..
Things I love to write aboutbaking baseball birthday birthdays blogging butter California Christmas christmas gifts Cook domestic goddess Evan family family happenings Flour Food Garden grandma grandson holiday holidays home Montana Mother's Day New Year new year's eve painting parents Party House pizza Plant plants Recipe recipes Reno road warrior salsa Shopping skype Southern California travel travel man United States writing zucchini